Putting the ‘life’ back into your ride
Cycledelic is a custom bicycle paint shop based in Benoni, Gauteng. We specialise in bicycle refurbishing and frame paint restoration.
We founded Cycledelic in 2010, safely repairing many thousands of carbon fibre bikes to become one of Gauteng’s leading carbon bike repairer.
At Cycledelic we strive to be Gautengs’s Number 1 Bicycle Painting Service and Carbon Fibre Repairer.
We do this by:
- Investing in the best equipment available
- Constantly updating our skills and knowledge of the latest technology available
- Employing the best possible people ensuring they are passionate about what they do
- Always aiming to exceed our customers expectations
- Making it as easy as possible to do business with us, assisting with finding the best way to get your bike to us, always returning calls and emails
- Partnering with the best suppliers
- Offering the best quality Repaints and Repairs
I have 20 years experience in the spraypainting industry, initially with a mobile touchup business in 1999, which is still going strong today.
After running a panel beating business in Jet Park, and as an avid cyclist myself, I became interested in the refurbishing of bicycles. What began as a hobby, grew into a full time business venture.
I am passionate in what I do and given the opportunity of spraying your bike, you can be assured that it will be treated with the utmost care and professionalism.
I joined the CycleDelic team on a full time basis in October 2015, after being involved on the Admin side since inception.
As the touch-up side grew in demand, Annette trained me to assist her with the smaller chip and scratch paint repair jobs, enabling her to concentrate more on the full respray jobs and artwork.
Godfrey has been working in the spraypainting industry since 1998 as a repairer, flatter and spraypainter.
He joined CycleDelic in 2010 and his pride and commitment are evident in the quality of the finished product.
Jonathan joined the team early in 2017 to help with the growing demand on the preparation side.
Godfrey and Annette, with years of experience between them, helped train Jonathan into becoming a skilful Prep guy.
Jonathan’s responsibility is to make sure that customers ‘rides’ are cleaned and returned in a pristine condition.